ForMindsSake is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We always aim to be responsible in how we treat your personal information.
ForMindsSake adheres to the following general principles when processing personal data:
- We will only collect personal data for specific and specified purposes.
- We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes.
- We will use personal data only for the stated purpose, except as stated below, or with prior consent
- We will not transfer personal data to third parties except as stated below, or with prior consent.
- We will seek to verify and/or update personal data periodically.
- We will honour requests for amendments and changes to personal data.
- We will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose or as required by law, except as stated below.
- We will on receipt of a verified request by you to delete your information from our databases
From time to time, we may undertake or commission consumer research projects, and we may share personal data with third-party research establishments and organisations for this purpose. Also, such third-party research companies may host survey data in their databases on our behalf. All data transfers for this purpose will be subject to a written agreement between us and the third-party in question who will not be provided any authority to use such personal data for any purpose other than as instructed by us.
We collect information in two ways: (1) Information you provide to us, and (2) Information we collect automatically.
- Information You Provide
Subject to the facility being available on our websites, information we may collect when you use our website might be when you:
- create a profile;
- participate in events or promotions;
- send questions or comments via email, or live chat with us;
- submit your resume to us online;
- complete online surveys; or
- otherwise communicate with us through the website.
The types of personal information that you provide may include your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, birth date, and other contact or identifying information that you choose to provide. We may also collect your gender information at the same time as your name or other contact or identifying information, or we may combine these data points with your personal information in the future.
If you are under the age of 16, only your parent or legal guardian can provide any personal information to us for any purposes.
- Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use www.fommindssake.com we may automatically collect information about you and what parts of our web site interested you most. For example, when you visit our website, we collect information about your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type, versions and language, time zone setting, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as clicks), information about the website visit [including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time)], and the URL of the website you visited before navigating to our website (only if you were referred by that site).
If you access our website via a mobile device, we may also collect your unique device ID, device make and model, device IP address, mobile carrier, mobile web browser type and version and the location of your device.
To collect this information, we use the technologies identified below:
Cookies are small data files stored on your computer or mobile device by a website. Among other things, cookies help website providers improve their Services and your experience while using their websites.
Your computer retains the cookie, but only relating to information you entered to purchase from ForMindsSake. For instance, if you added some products to your shopping cart and did not complete the purchase, the selected products will still be on your computer (not ours) the next time you next visit our website. Or, if in response to our initial pop-up notification, you opt to stay on www.formindssake.com instead of being redirected to another ForMindsSake owned and operated website, the www.formindssake.com website will set a cookie to be stored on your computer for a period of 30 days from the date we receive your response to this pop-up notification. This cookie prevents clutter on your screen by disabling this same pop-up notification from automatically reappearing on your screen every time you visit a page on ForMindsSake, during this 30-day period.
If you want to know if cookies have been added to your computer by others – check your settings. Browsers allow you to either accept cookies or refuse them. Refusing cookies may limit a website provider’s ability to provide you improved features and online experiences. You can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. For more information on cookies and how to control or disable them, you may want to visit www.aboutcookies.org
Clear GIFs, sometimes called “pixels,” “web bugs” or “web beacons,” are small electronic images that are placed on a web page or in an email message. ForMindsSake use pixels or clear GIFs to monitor user behavior, deliver cookies, collect information, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if a recipient has opened and acted upon an email. ForMindsSake uses pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner, Google Analytics™. These files enable Google Analytics™ to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website.
With both cookies and Spotlight technology (used by Google), the information we collect, and share is anonymous, and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. For more information about Google Analytics™, including information about how to opt out of these technologies, go to www.google.com/analytics .
We use analytics services and software provided by third parties to help us understand how users access and use ForMindsSake. These tools and services may place cookies, web beacons and other devices or technologies on websites to enable them to track traffic data. The data collected typically includes information such as your IP address, your Internet Service Provider, your web browser, the time spent on webpages, the links clicked, and the advertisements viewed on those pages. We use this information to improve our website and your experience, to see which areas and features of our website are popular and to count visits.
Log files record website activity on our website and enable us to gather statistics about our users’ browsing habits. These entries help ForMindsSake determine (among other things) how many and how often users have accessed or used our website, which pages of our website they’ve visited, and similar data. We may associate the information we collect from these technologies with other personal information that you provide for the purposes described in this Policy.
Information We Collect from Third Parties
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our website. For example, if you create or log into your ForMindsSake Account through a third-party social networking site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name and any other account information disclosed in accordance with the policies of that third-party social networking site.
We may also work closely with third parties including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers, and may receive information about you from them which will be subject to the consents you have provided directly to them.
We do not allow third parties to place ads on www.formindssake.com
We may sometimes engage third parties to place ads for our products and services on other websites, as well as placing ads ourselves. These third parties may place cookies, web beacons and other devices or technologies within the ads. When you click or scroll over any of these ads, these third parties may collect information about your use of www.formindssake.com The data collected typically includes information such as your IP address, your web browser, web pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and whether you purchased an advertised product. Third parties may use this information to deliver advertising and/or content targeted to your interests. For more information about targeted advertising in connection with these third parties, and how to opt out of having your information used in this way, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices
Use of Information
We use personal information collected through www.formindssake.com for purposes described in this Policy or otherwise disclosed to you on or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Send you advertising or promotional materials, including information about new services and enhancements, special offers and other events of interest from formindssake.com and our select partners;
- Operate and improve our website;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions, and to send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Monitor and evaluate trends, usage and activities in connection with our website;
- Personalise and improve formindssake.com and provide ads, content, communications or features that match user profiles or interests; and
- Link or combine with other information obtained through third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Sharing of Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, other than as described in this Policy or in connection with www.formindssake.com with the exception that:
- If we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a specified manner and you provide such information consenting to this disclosure;
- Information you provide may be disclosed to suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with you;
- Information you provide may be disclosed to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- Information you provide may be disclosed to third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us. These entities have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the personal information they obtain from us, and, unless we notify you otherwise and provide you with an opportunity to opt-out, will not use your personal information for any purpose other than as described in this Policy; and
- When we believe it is necessary or appropriate to –
- comply with applicable law or legal process or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities;
- protect the rights and property of and our employees, agents, users and other third parties, including to enforce our agreements, policies and protect against fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate, or unlawful use of our Services; and
- protect the safety of ForMindsSake, our users or any third party.
- We may also share aggregated information or information we have collected from you while on our website, including on co-branded pages (such as when we and another company together have a promotion), and where we have taken reasonable measures to de-identify. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If ForMindsSake or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Social Sharing Features www.formindssake.com may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook® “Like” button or Linkedin, Twitter or widgets), which let you share actions you take on our website or social media pages with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features may enable the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides these features. These features may also collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the features to function properly.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Linking to Third-Party Sites
To provide relevant information not found on www.formindssake.com facilitate online shopping and allow you to interact with other websites and/or applications in which you may have accounts (such as Facebook® and other social media sites), ForMindsSake may provide links or embed third-party applications that allow login from our website to third-party websites. ForMindsSake will notify users when they are leaving www.formindssake.com or otherwise indicate that you will be going to a third-party’s site.
Your use of these third-party websites and/or applications is subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, and we encourage you to read the third parties’ privacy policies before submitting personal or other information or using the websites and/or applications. We do not accept responsibility or liability for third party policies accessed directly or indirectly via our website.
How to Unsubscribe from www.formindssake.com Email Messages
We may occasionally conduct surveys, contests or other marketing programs for which we may ask for age, gender and other information. You have the right to delete all this personal information from our records at any time.
You can do this by emailing us email@example.com or at the bottom of all our communication (emails) with you there is an unsubscribe button, please click on that. The unsubscribe procedure will remove all your, and your child’s, personal information from our database. Once we have received and processed your request, you will receive an email notifying you that all your information has been deleted from our database.
If you have further comments, questions or concerns about data we hold on you in our email database, or any other concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look to address your requests as soon as we are able.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
If you have emailed us about a problem with our Services, or has a question regarding our Services, our business, or its people, etc., we may categorize and collect that information in generic anonymized data categories, so that we can correct problems with the product or instructions, or address concerns, on www.formindssake.com . FAQs webpage. We keep this kind of information only in a generic and aggregated form.
We will use any personal information you provide as set out above and in the following circumstances:
- If we need to respond to an email inquiry.
- If we need to send you an appointment notification.
Unless as set out above, we never sell or distribute information gathered to anyone, nor do we make our mailing lists available to anyone. We might, however, use this information in conjunction with a marketing partner, where we control when and how we use the information. Any information used in this specific manner will be in the categorized and generic format, and will not disclose individual names, email addresses, etc.
Secure Online Purchasing from www.formindssake.com
Submission Policy by ForMindsSake
ForMindsSake ONLY accepts information concerning the Services we provide to you. We do not recommend that you send confidential information by email to us. Please don’t send any information of sensitive nature that you would not want to be made public. Because we cannot be certain that this won’t be compromised by putting it on the internet. If you want any information or get in touch contact ForMindsSake – Call or book a 10-minute Complementary Call.
Review and Update of Personal Information
You can always contact us to review and update personal information we may have stored about you and/or your child. Please write to us at www.formindssake.com . Please note that before making changes to your information or any account you may hold with us, we must verify your identity properly. Once we have completed out verifications be aware it may take a further 10 business days for the changes to take effect.